When you have a court date, you may have an opportunity to make a good impression on the presiding Judge or the prosecutor. You only have ONE opportunity to make a good first impression.
The Do's and Donts of your Court Appearance:
1. Do be aware that Ancillary Conditions of Bond can be placed on you by the Judge at
any court appearance. (www.ggglawfirm.com/ancillary-conditions-of-bond.html)
2. Do dress in a professional manner.
3. Do make ever effort to cover tattoos and the mid-drift.
4. Do tuck your shirt into your pants.
5. Do speak in a positive and respectful manner to the Judge.
6. Do make direct eye contact with the Judge when responding to his/her questions.
7. Do wear clothes that completely conceal all undergarments.
8. Do remove facial piercing (s).
9. Don't wear: shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, worn-out jeans, tennis shoes or flip flops.
10. Don't chew gum.
11. Don't have a cell phone or pager (turn them off before entering the courthouse).
12. Don't carry anything into the courthouse that could cause you to be stopped by security
Gilbert G. Garcia, has practiced Criminal Law since 1978 and has been Board Certified in Criminal Law since 1989. The Gilbert G. Garcia Law Firm is the logical choice to represent you in your criminal case, providing the quality legal services you deserve in your most important matters.
Free initial consultations and reasonable fees. Personal payment plans available and most major credit cards accepted. Many issues are able to be handled via e-mail, phone calls and fax and after hours and weekend appointments are available upon request to meet the needs of each client.
Conveniently located on the Montgomery County Courthouse square since 1983.
For more information on Courthouse Producers Contact Gilbert Garcia today at 936-756-3333.